GvG is short for Guild vs Guild. At present, most GameFi projects adopt modes like PvE and PvP whose gameplay are simple. However, GvG gives priority to team composition and arrangements.
The the gameplay of Ninja’s World GvG includes:
-Players can join any guild;
-Players can create their own guilds;
-The more members in a guild and the more Ninja NFTs rented to the guild, the more rewards will be given to the guild;
-Guild members can lease their Ninjas to the guild. The higher level your Ninjas and equipment are, the higher possibility for your Ninjas to be rented by your guild to join battles. Even if your Ninjas are not used in any battle, they can still earn you rewards as time goes by, and the higher level your Ninjas are, the more rewards you will earn. Those being used in battles will earn you much more rewards. The project provides a certain number of tokens (NJC/NJW) as GvG mining rewards.
-Users can upgrade their Ninja equipment, skills, and buy new Ninjas with the tokens; Guilds will be rewarded with tokens when winning a battle to enrich their equipment and improve the guilds.
-The GvG rank is critical for guilds to demonstrate their advantages and solidarity so as to attract new members to join the guild and be equipped with more Ninjas and game props.
Rules for Guild Battles:
Further details about guild battles:
- 1.Guild with 15 players and above can participate in the guild battle. Every guild battle is limited to 50 vs50.
- 2.Participation in guild battles requires the consumption of NJCs for registration, registration time 00:00-18:00.
- 3.Battle preparation time: 18:00-19:00
- 4.Battle time: 19:00-23:00, within the specified time, members of both sides are free to kill each other. The guild with more survivors will win.
- 5.Upon victory, players will receive various rewards according to their stats (Chairman, Elder, Anbu, Member), and the rewards are divided into three types:
- Guild contribution which can be used to buy props at the guild shop
- Honor (Most critical)
Rules for earning Honor in GvG
Attackers can earning Honor by winning battles, depending on the outcome of the battle 0-50 Honor points are rewarded:
- 1.0 point for a failed attack;
- 2.20 points for defeating the Ordinary Member;
- 3.25 points for defeating the Anbu;
- 4.30 points for defeating the Elders;
- 5.50 points for defeating the Chairman;
- 6.Players can attack the same person repeatedly.
Number of attacks per day
- 1.Ordinary Members can attack 2 times a day;
- 2.The Chairman, Elders, and Anbu can attack 4 times a day;
- 3.If the guild wins, Honor of all members of the winning party is tripled, that of the losing party remains the same;
- 4.If the guild wins, an extra 300 Honor is awarded to the Chairman of the winning party.
Total NJWs rewarded daily = (Addresses with 5 Ninjas and above) *100
Daily competition reward is up to 60,000 NJWs per day.
Individual player reward = Total NJWs rewarded daily * Honor of individual player/ Total Honor of all players of the day
Example:A member of a winning guild attacks twice one day, defeating the elder once and the chairman once and the guild is the winning party. The member's Honor for the day = (30+50) * 3, which is 240 Assuming the the number of addresses with 5 Ninjas and above of the day is 500, the total Honor all players is 100,000. NJWs the member gets = 500100240/100000, which is 120 NJWs.